Wednesday, June 20, 2007

11.11 pm

Haiz...staying up late again...it's all because of exam...exam...exam...
feel so bored...so put up another post again...
i feel so tired...keep studying..studying and studying...
huh...have been sitting on this chair for like few hours since this morning...
just had excuse to get up to eat lunch...pee...shower...drink...poo-poo...and look out to the window in my room...(which is just a strecthing...)!!!
OF COZ i do need stretching...or else my butt will turn to be a square ass...n i don want tht to happen...and now...
still sitting on the same chair...having book on my right hand side...and laptop in front of me...is tht we called as revising?hahaha..i doubt so...
feel like going to sleep (*lookingatmybedwithsadface*)...but...let me finish 1more tut then i'll play neopets for a while then sleep....
OMG...toking abt my neopets...my pet, "pee-pee" (wad a wierd name?), is so lucky to be mastered by me...lolz...lately i bought her bicycle...then scooter...then saxophone...hahaha....tht's just to make her happy...but abt the food...she just has a veggie sausage...wad a pity on her...
but at least i fed her till she's very bloated...
ok...it's just too kiddish...hahaha...but i need it to destress my mind from studying studying studying and revising, revising, and revising, for tht farking exam, exam, and exam...!!!

*luv ya pee-pee*

No comments: