Thursday, June 14, 2007

Drawing...!@#$%^&*()_

drawing...it reminds of the previous years when i still wanted to take up architecture course...
was really interested in building and construction and house designing...though, im still not very gud in drawing...lolz...i was ok with my drawing...
till i had my final art O'level Cambridge exam...eventhough i could do the questions but i was struggling though...how much time i spent for it, energy i used to stay up till late at nite and finish the work,how i struggle with my back-pain after cutting all those thick paper...(coz of tht i laid down while studying physics which is tested on the next day!!!) from there onwards, i ve decided not to take architecture anymore...i don want to spend the rest of mylife by drawing drawing and drawing...it's just boring for me...

so, tht idea as been replaced by all chemistry stuff...not wanting architecture anymore..
hahahahaha...
all my art kids still around...remain untouched...
but now...i realy feel like drawing...i like to draw with pen(black ink),charcoal and correction fluid...
u must be thinking tht im stupid or something like tht...correction fluid??
yeah...i drew with it...dont noe why tht idea crossed my mind...

here's my work with correction fluid...(calligraph about "Venice")...not going to see it anymore...(sent all the way to cambridge) and guess wad?I NEED TO PAY TO GET THEM BACK!!!

*planning to draw after exam...YAY!!!

No comments: