Wednesday, December 12, 2007

bored

holiday just started but im already getting bored...
have no idea wad to do...
but i did new things again..LOL...i drove my car up to multi storey carpark and
parallel parking..huahauhauha....i did it..
i guess im to free now...sleep late wake up late like around 12am...LOL...
another thing is while waiting my air con to be cold..i'll help check some receipt brought back from office by my sis n bro...not my work in fact...just helping...LOL...
now i only spend my days staying at home...
it's been very dangerous to go out...on the day i arrived home...there's a pickpocket few houses next to mine 2hrs before i reached home...
pontianak is a bit hopeless to tell the truth...hahahahhaa....
even the traffic is soooo messy.....more hopeless...
time to leave pontianak....hahahahhahaa....

No comments: