Monday, January 7, 2008

2008

2008 is definitely not a gud year for me...even in the beginning...
here's my problem :
since i gave the wrong email for my school intranet.. till now i still havent got my letter of offer!!! SIGH!!!

i emailed to unsw foundation office, but since it's end of year (xmas+new year), i need to wait till 2nd of jan then they will reply.

i did ask san san, n she asked mr song, n mr song email 1person (regina) in unsw, n she asked me to contact her directly. AND i did, and she told me someone will contact me. AND someone really contacted me and asked for my student ID. BUT it's not the correct one. somemore i gave her trice!!!!!

AND today...im really annoyed. I called Mr Song in Singapore and told him everything and asked if it's better to call regina in australia.
AND I DID!!!(i wander how much my phone bill will cost this month)

AND I CALLED...n she started looking for her sent item n blablabla...n told her abt the student ID problem again..AND actually our ID n syd side r different, tht's y they cant match mine...
SIGH!!she told me not to worry coz i've got the offer...and asked me to contact another email...
AND I DID...from then i think..it will take longer to proceed...coz it's an ADMINISTRATION EMAIL!!!!thousands of email in there..n i need to WAIT!!!!!!!!!

i cant proceed my visa without offer letter n eCOE....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

there's another pickpocketing just next to my house n just before i arrived home...
it's been so common in my hometown...scary!!!! they bring long knife somemore...
pathetic...

is this a gud beginning of the year??

No comments: