Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Screwed!!

Too many things to do...
Too many things to think about...
How i wish i don't need to do anything and thing about everything...
Life would be so much better...
I'm screwed...
I know life is tough and so life is so interesting...
but it's too interesting that too many things should be dealed with...
I hate this...I don't want this...
I should be doing what I'm supposed too...In fact I am...
But I kind of spend too much time of thinking about rubbish...
Maybe I just care too much and so I have to care less...

Nahhh that's fine...

Currently:
#suffering from flu and cough
#thinking about mid-year holiday
#busy with school's stuff...includes everything...

Sydney's getting colder...I miss home somehow...where i can get warmth and everything..LOL

No comments: