Monday, July 9, 2007

Holiday...(it's over...TT)

the very short holiday is over...now...sem2 is started and time to work hard lolz...
well, holiday was fun...i got to experience being a single child...coz my bro wasnt in indonesia and my sis went to Bali. the feeling was great...but soon my sis came back...lol...no more fun...but still...she was always out...
my dream was fulfilled...i had been asking my dad to have dinner at italian steak house (my favourite....OMG...the steamboat was scrumptious...)...but i wanted it to be on my birthday...we went 2days before it...sad...lol...
and a gud news is..my old maid(worked with us since i wasnt even born yet)...got married...so i went to the wedding....she's like my 2nd mom...she took care of me since i was born...
i also met my old old old friend (he's not really my friend..lol...)...he came for a chit chat n yeah..he changed...more mature...and working while studying too...gud one...young boss...
i didnt actually do much in indonesia...but i did enjoy the feeling of being in my OWN house...lolz...since im not in my own house here...lolz...
and come to my birthday...i had family dinner and cut cake tht nite...quite a quiet dinner...lolz...then the next day i came back to singapore...again...sad case...

No comments: