Thursday, July 12, 2007

Mistake mistake...

omg...i saw my result wrongly...my math only B...sad....!!!
and i got a bad news today...my english...even i got B+....the breakdown for each section is awful..i was saved coz of my writing, report, and journal...omg....!!! my reading and listening is hopeless...!!!!!!!
im so easily get pissed nowadays...so yeah..i dunno wad happen...
if something pisses me off...i'll just keep quite...so..will b seen like...as if i'm lost...
but it's just temporary...if something gud happens...or like..something funny or...somebody tries to tok to me...then..it'll b better....lol...wad a human....
omg...another work is coming..SEMINAR PRESENTATION>>!!!!
this sem2....we all get to do endless works...sounds like endless rain..haha....
get tired easily too...dunno why...
*sad**gloomy*

No comments: