Sunday, August 26, 2007

2007

i have no idea why i'm staying in "this" house, well it's just wad my dad told me to and i believe things will turn out better if i had the choice to stay somewhere else...
i really cant stand the way "these people" treat me now, as if i was begging them to let me stay with them. if they feel as if i'm a burden to them, especially to the cost of living, they shldnt have accepted me to stay in their house in the first place. tht's bcoz they "Agreed" then i moved in OR maybe they were thinking about something else like, ok, i stay with them, and my dad will definitely put some money for my needs and so they have extra income, why not?
i didnt expect them to think tht way, maybe something better like, i have no other relatives, away from parents, so why not stay with them, they will definitely take care of me.
Yeah! i believe that was the first motive, but since the beginning (excluding the first few days when my mom still around), i was thinking, are they really willing to take care of me?
Why do they have to be so calculative towards me? As if i am stranger to them, well they may treat strangers better than me. If my stay coz their expenses to increase (higher than expected), well, go talk to my dad and settle it!! i believe it's a gud solution!!
After all, if money is still the problem, this is the biggest disappointment of myself to my OWN RELATIVES!! i really cant stand it sometimes...
To:the ppl im staying with:"if my parents really didnt pay a single cent to cover all my expenses in this house, i really don mind u all treating me like shit!!Go talk crap behind me and make ppl believe all the bad things u crap out about me!!if tht will make u happier! BUT if they did "give" money for it, shouldnt u pay more respect to me?may not necessarily respect me, cant u be nicer to me?

*singapore was and always be a wrong choice for me (flashing back of wad happened 5years back)*

2007 is a tragedy for me

No comments: