Sunday, August 26, 2007

my footwear(s)



those 2white shoes on the top (training & tennis) r new LOL...bought them last week (yippy!!)
the dark blue shoes was bought when i first came to spore and tht nevada slippers r very cheap one, bought before i came to singapore.
the white hush-puppies high heels (not very high) bought at the end of last year for Fellowship Nite of my Red Crescent Society...(my first high heels)...
another white tennis shoes (my 3rd tennis shoes)..it's quite old, bought it last year...wore it when i was in the last year of sec school.
another not-very-high-hush puppies-heels were bought last mid of last year here in singapore (the very 1st sandals with low heels)...n the last one, my sis gave it to me, bought in singapore (around 1&a half years ago)...it went into mud last year, and i was scolded by my sis coz they r expensiveeee!!!

*i was bored so i post abt my footwears...LOL*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wheeeeee shoessss