Friday, August 31, 2007

screwed up!!!


i know tht i'm just so screwed up now...no comment...
PLEASE start school ASAP, then i can finish ASAP n leave~~~
screwed!!...i need space for myself, stop buzzing me!!! i hate it!!
i need to refresh myself, like movie/hang out/shopping/sleep/longgg holidays/gud food...
BUT im broke..IM BROKE!!!...(not only me, my long essay's screwed up too!!)

anw, i was entertaining myself by talking to meishan(my churchmate's soulmate)...haha
she's screwed too...i showed her this monkey sighing emoticon, then she there did the same thing, following how the monkey did it..LOL..
we decided to stop being screwed!! then she sent me Secret OST, which is too short i guess, then she asked me to write in to Jay Chow, but i said i'll sms him, then meishan said again, he's now at her place, then i said, CANNOT be he's going to china!!,
then meishan said again she's sending him to airport later, he's going taiwan...(o mannn i feel so cheated..!!!)...then desperately i said, i go look for wang lee hom, then she said, he's gay!!!
arghhhh...then FINE!!...i go for ZAC EFRON!!!aaaaaa..so cute!!! (luv u meishan...hahaha)

*HappyBirthday Malaysia*, u seem to be quite old, but Indonesia's older...hahaha
i miss malaysia, i miss all the days i spent there, really!!

No comments: